الاثنين، 30 مايو 2011

My personal statement



SOUTH-FILE

I am applying to study for a Degree in computing, because over the past year I have become incuriously interested in many aspects of this subject. This is because I believe that Higher Education computing will allow me to have the ability to get a job and improve my life.

Moreover, I am interested in computing because it relates to everyday life issues such as family, education, and employment and the most interesting use of this subject for me is the treatment of complex finance problems, and to find out how systems actually work, because the Computer is a very important thing in our life. Also we can’t control our world without using Computer System.

Additionally, I am currently studying Mathematics Level 2 and level 3.
During this course I have enjoyed the challenge of algebra, solving equations, drawing graphs etc. I think that enjoying the maths Level 2 and level 3 will be invaluable to me in my degree. While I am at College I am going to achieve level 2 Technology as well as progressing in the same year to level 3.

In this course I love studying with students from different countries. We have different strengths and study in teams about many different subjects like electronic system, business organisations and maths.

In the business organisations section I like the study of the different subjects like multi media point of view of life and it’s relevance to the future, which I think is really exciting. As well as this, I benefit from the practical aspects of the world and the development of that society in relation to Technology development.

I also, enjoy building websites, designing them and incorporating multi media.
In my spare time I like to keep up to date with current affairs in the media including Arabic newspapers and reading Websites in internet, Also, I benefit from spending time in the gym with my friends to keep me fit and healthy and sometimes I like to walk.

I consider myself as a person who likes to help and communicate with others, and I believe that I’m a hard working person who always tries to achieve his goals. When I started college in the past years, which were the years I moved from Yemen and from the United Arab Emirates, I learnt that life is not easy, because my whole life just changed when I didn’t expect it to... Also with the hard work that I worked as a pilot in my Country before I left it in 1994, by because of a War between two Yemenis South and North Yemen.

Therefore I feel that I would be able to make a valuable contribution during my degree in computing and more importantly, as I have worked so hard to get to this point, I would remain committed to studying because it means so much to me.

ABDULHAFEDH AL-AFIF

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق